Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates at Visa: Check How to Apply
Visa is recruiting an experienced Associate Technical Support Analyst at its Bangalore site. This is an individual contributor role tasked with solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
The complete details of this work are as follows:-
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Work in Visa Command Center monitoring Cybersource Enterprise real-time production services
- Gain a solid understanding of the role played by a payment solutions provider in the online payment industry and leverage this knowledge to resolve internal and external incidents
- Lead technical bridges and interact with technical staff and management during the incident and change management process
- The ability to identify follow-up points and areas for improvement and to propose solutions
- Provide support for critical applications and perform procedures to resolve incidents.
- Ensure the incident management process is followed and all communication requirements are met.
- Support applications in a Linux environment and troubleshoot network, database, and system issues that are often not well documented
- This may include using basic scripting skills to generate log output based on support requests and incidents
- Investigate incidents and provide root cause analysis based on application behavior and log data
- Assess the extent and criticality of the impact and take appropriate action to manage the situation
- Interact with second level teams, development teams, product support teams and customer support teams to ensure incidents are resolved and impact is communicated according to the process in place
- Monitor system and network performance with a variety of industry standard and custom tools
- Open and update trouble tickets and answer internal and external phone calls.
- Interact with third party service providers to resolve incidents and provide root cause analysis
- Review activated changes and upcoming maintenance periods and coordinate with staff to cover activities. Identify and raise concerns regarding upcoming changes to management and senior support teams
- Identify gaps in existing processes and procedures and work with management and technical teams to propose and implement a solution.
- Create and update operating procedure and training documentation as needed
- Recycle and validate Linux services as needed
- Work with little supervision and assist multiple teams with day-to-day activities
- Provide guidance and training to staff members
- Review and identify areas for improvement in documented procedures and work with management to implement changes
- Minimum of 6 months of professional experience or a bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience with ServiceNow, Netcool or other industry standard monitoring and ticketing tools
- Troubleshooting experience with Perfmon, Riverbed, or other performance monitoring tools
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting highly available systems
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once under duress
- Experience in remote management of Linux computer systems
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation Certificate
- Proven technical aptitude and desire to learn essential
- 3 or more years of work experience
- A ServiceNow (AskNow) experience would be ideal.
- ITIL certification
- Certified System Administrator
- Java programming experience (will review Java exception code)
- Flexible hours
Join Studycafe to download the file and apply
The link to apply for this job offer is given in the attached PDF.