Academic qualifications required:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of relevant industry or postgraduate experience required.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages C++, C# or Java
- Experience with one or more scripting languages: Python, Lua, Bash
- Understanding of object-oriented design and common software patterns
- Experience collaborating using version control software such as Git, Subversion, or Perforce
- Experience working in a team using Agile methods and/or issue tracking software such as Jira.
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- Modern C++ experience, especially C++11 and later
- Advanced Python experience
- Linux (command line and desktop interfaces) including XML, XSLT, XML Schema, JSON, YAML.
- DevOps experience and exposure to CI/CD pipelines
- Development (including UI) in WPF, XAML and associated technologies
- Advanced graphics, 3D, OpenGL, shaders, etc.
- Build and dependency management tools: CMake, Make, Autotools, Meson or Ninja
- Design and implementation of user experience (UX)
- Use or implement web APIs: REST, RPC, SOAP
- Relational and object-oriented databases: MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, SQLite, etc.
- General computer skills: installing operating systems, debugging hardware, configuring servers and networks.
TO APPLY: Full transcripts will be required.
Note: While we strive to provide feedback to all applicants, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please accept your unsuccessful application.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of their application.
- Software development
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position