What you will do:
- We are looking for an exceptional individual to build Java integration services and applications using Companys Framework.
- Be involved in all aspects of development by playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment.
- The ideal candidate will not only be an exceptional Java developer, but will bring a spirit of creativity, innovation, and cutting-edge technology development balanced with a relentless pursuit of rapid delivery of product engineering.
- Will work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment and will be assigned and co-located in a small agile development team (squad) Tribe and Chapter Model.
- Collaborate with team members to understand the problem and define, design and ship new features throughout the development lifecycle. This includes brainstorming, contributing new ideas, devising innovative strategies, and implementing solutions to difficult problems.
- Design, build and run IBM Websphere Application Server infrastructure solutions
- Migrating Proprietary Application Servers to WAS
- WAS Infrastructure Performance and Troubleshooting
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
- Write well-documented and maintainable code.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 10 years of experience in programming/developing Java applications
- 8 years of JEE experience
- 5 years of application server experience i.e. Websphere Application Server
- 5 years of experience in relational databases (DB2 preferred)
- Strong technical/software engineering background (hands-on)
- Solid experience in application/software development or programming in Java
- Good experience in system, application architecture, design, development, implementation and deployment (end to end).
- Object-oriented design and MVC pattern
- Solid experience on J2EE (Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JMS, EJB), Spring Framework, JPA, Hibernate, Open Source Frameworks
- Strong background in SOA architecture with related integration protocols (e.g. Web Services (SOAP/XML), REST & JSON and MQ) and related SOA security requirements/models.
- Strong application database management practices in a high volume Java environment (SQL, DB2 and NoSql Cassandra/MongoDB).
- Solid JEE/WebSphere Foundation experience, particularly on WebSphere Application Server, JBOSS, Linux, virtualization technologies and caching technologies.
- Good experience with embedded system environments
- Hands on experience in a high volume banking environment. (For example, application clustering, scaling, multi-threading, session management, etc.)
- Experience with reuse and standardization, security considerations, deployment architecture like automated application builds, software configuration management and tools, etc.
- Experience with application integration challenges in a large enterprise environment with ESBs, eg WebSphere MessageBroker, DataPower, MQ-Series and API-Connect.
Must have experience working on the following tools/IDEs:
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that most of our positions are remote, but applicants should reside nearby as the circumstances of the opportunity may change.
Find out more/Apply to this position