This tutorial is about how to record screen on Chromebook. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Filter Recording on Chromebook. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to filter recording on Chromebook
In previous years, Chrome OS didn’t have a built-in screen recorder, forcing users like us to download third-party extensions or Android apps to use it. But it was clunky, had a lot of steps, and didn’t always work well, especially when done through Android apps. This means capturing the best screen on your Chromebook is easier than ever, using the same buttons and menus as when taking a screenshot in Chrome OS, giving us the ability to capture a single window or a custom area of the screen. Full screen recording.
How to start and stop screen recording on a Chromebook. However, screen recording is not limited to academics; There are other interesting use cases. You can also save YouTube videos, sports, games and other entertainment content or activities. Proceed to the next section to learn how to take screenshots on a Chromebook. The Snipping Tool will appear at the bottom of the screen, just above the shelf. Touch the camcorder icon to access the screen recording menu.
How to Filter Recording on Chromebook
- First, click on the clock on the shelf in the lower right corner to open the quick settings panel.
- Select the arrow at the top right of the menu if it is not fully expanded.
- Then click on the “Screenshot” button.
- The screenshot toolbar will appear at the bottom of the screen. Make sure the video icon is selected for screen recording. The camera icon will only capture screenshots on your Chromebook.
- There are several ways to record the screen. You can choose to record full screen, partial screen or a specific window. Select one to continue.
- Before you start recording, click the gear icon. Here you can choose to record audio through the built-in microphone during screen recording.
- Starting recording is a bit different depending on the type you have selected.
- Full screen: Click anywhere on the screen to start recording.
- Partial: Drag to select the area you want to save, then click the “Save” button.
- Window: Click on the window or screen area you want to record to start recording.
- If you just want to capture a small part of your computer screen, drag the capture window, then click the “Record” button.
- And with window recording, start screen capture by selecting the specific window you want to record.
- A three-second countdown will appear on the screen, then recording will begin. When you’re done recording, click the red stop button on the shelf.
- A notification will appear after that saying “Screen recording done”. Click on it to access the video file in your “Downloads” folder.
- The folder will open and you can select the video file to view, share, save to Google Drive or delete the recording.
Final words: How to filter recording on Chromebook
Hope you understand this article How to Filter Recording on Chromebook, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.