- Work within a team of experienced developers, developing the key product in the financial data space.
- It is a full stack role: Web, APIs, Microservices, databases etc.
- Involvement in all aspects of the project life cycle: obtaining requirements from internal and external stakeholders; architecture, design and coding; database design; and DevOps.
- Excellent experience and working knowledge of C#, .Net/.Net Core and ASP.Net/ASP.Net Core.
- Strong skills in relational database design and SQL queries.
- Good experience with SQL Server.
- At least one ORM (for example, NHibernate or Entity Framework).
- Application design using OO techniques.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (eg Team City, Octopus).
- Good experience developing and consuming RESTful services.
- Significant experience writing testable code, including unit testing and integration testing, as well as working with a dedicated testing team.
- Master the use of Git.
- Comfortable with server administration, e.g. Windows/IIS or Linux/NGINX, etc.
- Significant business experience delivering projects with Agile/Lean methodologies.
Nice to have –
- Elastic search skills.
- Messaging, event-driven architecture, CQRS, etc.
- Experience working in a microservices-based architecture.
- Experience in the financial field.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker.
- AWS experience (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.).
- You are an enthusiastic developer who loves to code and has an eye for detail.
- General problem-solving skills at a high level.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.