- Matric / Grade 12.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience.
- Application and web development.
- Database-based development.
- Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Experience in more than one object-oriented programming language.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
- Diploma – Development/Programming.
- Analysis and design methodologies.
- Familiarity with the LAMP stack.
- RESTful APIs.
- Google Apps API.
- Knowledge of school administration systems.
- Technical specification and documentation.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS: When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position