Area/Location: The cap
Roles and results:
- C/C++ or Python programming and integration
- Systems design
- Documentation / Technical Writing
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Research / Surveys
- Service level monitoring
- System tests
- User support
- The ability to quickly build advanced software solutions that are relatively defect-free and easy to maintain
- Create firmware for custom hardware designs
- Code version management
- Consult with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborate with the software development team on application design and development.
- Develop software and oversee the deployment of applications across multiple platforms.
- Perform diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creation of feedback channels on end-user applications.
- Software optimization by performing maintenance, updates and upgrades.
- Proactively resolve issues to deliver high quality products
- Software deployment on a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Integration of user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low latency, high availability and high performance applications
- Tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and performance automation
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Coordination with other developers for implementation and testing of cross-functional requirements
Education and diplomas:
- Advanced degree or diploma in computer science or related field
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Team player with the ability to work in small teams
- Be able and willing to travel internationally
- Intermediate-Senior C/C++, Python Developer
- Min 2+ years of solid experience and knowledge
- Experience required on one or more; file parsing, API design, JSON repos, RPC links
- A deep understanding of Python’s multi-process architecture and threading limitations.
- Mastery of testing tools.
- Hands-on experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks
- Current knowledge of C/C++ or Python standards and specifications.
- Extensive experience deploying software on a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with knowledge of algorithms/data structures
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Software development life cycle experience
- Experience with Windows and LINUX
- Good understanding of the TCP/IP protocol
Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating skills in the following areas:
- Any knowledge of automotive standards
- Development of SOME/IP, DDS or possibly other device controllers and stimulators for the automotive field
Find out more/Apply to this position